St. Patrick's Church : Garran na Coille to the Church
It was a parish church until the 1500's, the old medieval church being demolished in 1823 and replaced with the present building. The decommissioned Church is now the base for the Office of Public Works (OPW) who show an audio visual history of Tara during the Summer.
Thanks to Bernadette for these beautiful hawthorns in full spring blossom 2015
Page last updated: 12th Oct 2015